Fedora Jam tracking well

Currently number 5 out of 11 for torrent downloads! Not bad for the new kid.

Its very quiet on this list at the moment, so tell us what you've been doing with music! Fedora / Linux / recording etc etc

Me, I've been trying to organize my many samples into sfz format for use. Also found new interest in guitar (my new schecter rocks!)

I'm no drummer, but have been studying drumming a lot lately to fill out some triggered recordings. Would love to hear other peoples experience in this area.

kick out the jams
Brendan