Re: Final RC3

On 28 June 2013 11:01, Brendan Jones <brendan.jones.it@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> can I get one person to do a quick test so I can report back to the spins
>>> group (post below)? We need two sign offs, I've posted one.
>>>
>>> VM's are OK.
>>>
>>> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/spins/2013-June/003195.html

>> Can test this evening if it's not too late, but don't have the facility
>> here.
>>

> Cheers Ian! You always step up. Much appreciated.

The observant will have noticed I always say I'm going to do it and
then Ed actually does it. In any case, have added another +1 on the
spins list, even if not needed maybe it looks a bit more positive that
we have people testing.

For what it's worth, now that I've actually tried it Live, the pulse
setup is much nicer in that it just works. Without having to do
anything tricky I could start Jack even after messing about with
mixers and (once I remembered to unmute the sound card in pulse...)
had muscore and qtractor both running, while playing back from firefox
and running my guitar through jack. Not necessarily recommended as a
sonic experience, but everything was working properly. Have discovered
I quite like the Hexter patches.

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk