Re: Final RC3

On 06/28/2013 04:15 PM, Ian Malone wrote:
On 28 June 2013 13:52, Brendan Jones <brendan.jones.it@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 06/28/2013 03:45 AM, Brendan Jones wrote:

Can be found here:

http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/19-RC3/Spins/x86_64/Fedora-Live-Jam-KDE-x86_64-19-1.iso

We had to drop dssi-vst due to multilib issues. rtirq is NOT turned on
by default.

Any last minute testing would be greatly appreciated.

regards,

Brendan

Hi all,

can I get one person to do a quick test so I can report back to the spins
group (post below)? We need two sign offs, I've posted one.

VM's are OK.

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/spins/2013-June/003195.html

Can test this evening if it's not too late, but don't have the facility here.

Cheers Ian! You always step up. Much appreciated.

If anyone else wants to try it out by all means. We are really just looking for a confirmation that its good for general consumption.

Perfunctory really (as all we do is add packages now, plus a few links), but engineering/infrastructure etc are getting sick of producing poorly maintained spins and would prefer to lose all of them if they could.