Re: F19 karma required before final freeze

On 06/17/2013 02:38 AM, Ian Malone wrote:
On 15 June 2013 09:00, Brendan Jones <brendan.jones.it@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I've systemd-ified rtirq, and I need to get it tested before the final
freeze which is June 17.

Also up for testing is qtractor and giada. If you could test and leave some
karma that would be great.

regards,

Brendan

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/rtirq-20130402-4.fc19
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/qtractor-0.5.9-1.fc19
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/giada-0.7.0-2.fc19

There's a limit to how far you can test RT audio in a VM (on this
computer anyway). All install okay, I can start rtirq with systemctl,
and can get sound out of qtractor (xsynth) and giada. Good enough for
karma or is there anything specific that needs checked?

That's good enough for me. Thanks for testing Ian.

Still need +2 more for rtirq so I can update the kickstart to have systemd turn it on at Spin start (need a special exception to turn it on normal package install, which isn't really warranted). Any others with a FAS account please jump in and add some karma please! Thanks