Re: F19 karma required before final freeze

On 15 June 2013 09:00, Brendan Jones <brendan.jones.it@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've systemd-ified rtirq, and I need to get it tested before the final
> freeze which is June 17.
>
> Also up for testing is qtractor and giada. If you could test and leave some
> karma that would be great.
>
> regards,
>
> Brendan
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/rtirq-20130402-4.fc19
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/qtractor-0.5.9-1.fc19
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/giada-0.7.0-2.fc19

There's a limit to how far you can test RT audio in a VM (on this
computer anyway). All install okay, I can start rtirq with systemctl,
and can get sound out of qtractor (xsynth) and giada. Good enough for
karma or is there anything specific that needs checked?

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk