Re: Rosegarden Ver. 12.04-3.fc18 Build Key 4342ef67ee Not Getting Input From MIDI Input

Thanks for the replay, Brendan.

I'm not seeing all of that, yet at least, just step 7.

"7. Go back to the main window, and click on another track, then track 1 again in order to work around a bug where the instrument parameter box isn't updated. (IIRC, this is fixed in newer versions?)"

OK, I understand and will move this upstream after seeing if I can find more of what is being reported in that bug report.

Thanks, again.

Sean