Rosegarden Ver. 12.04-3.fc18 Build Key 4342ef67ee Not Getting Input From MIDI Input

Hi, List.

Is anyone using Rosegarden 12.04-3.fc18 and are they able to get anything in through the MIDI inputs. Rosegarden is able to send note data, but it's not seeing or not passing on note data from either a MIDI keyboard nor Jack-Keyboard. I can use both through Jack just fine. It's always worked for me in many previous versions by just selecting the port in the Manage MIDI Devices window. This is the  first time I have ever seen this happen. Things like ZynAddSubFX and LMMS are working fine.

Sean