Re: Paperwork for Fedora 19?

I've got two things scheduled for tomorrow:

1. Test my computational journalism toolkit in a Fedora 19 Alpha VM
2. Install Fedora 19 Alpha on my GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 workstation
and see if a nasty kernel-nouveau bug is fixed for Graphics Test Week.

After that, I'll move on to the Fedora Jam nightly. I've got enough
disk space on the NVidia box to run three, even four Linux distros.
Right now it has F18, Ubuntu 12.10 and Mint 14, but the Ubuntu and
Mint partitions haven't been used in weeks and I'm going to blow them
away now that Fedora Alphas are around the corner.

--
Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; Computational Journalism Publishers Workbench
http://j.mp/CompJournBench/

I am not an IP address! I am a free man!