Paperwork for Fedora 19?

1. It looks like the Fedora 19 Alpha release is tomorrow! I'm going to
be testing it as soon as I can get my cat paws on it.
2. It looks like Fedora Jam needs to get on the Spins wiki.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/19/Spins
3. Are the nightlies still being made? Is there some paperwork we need
to do before various deadlines to get Fedora Jam 19 to be a real
thing?

--
Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; Computational Journalism Publishers Workbench
http://j.mp/CompJournBench/

I am not an IP address! I am a free man!