Re: GSOC announced

One thing I've always felt was lacking from Linux multimedia creation was a
sense of workflow that new users could latch onto. By this, I mean that I have
friends who want to start using things like QJackCtl, Qtractor, JSampler, etc,
but have no idea how they all fit together or what else they might want to
integrate into their setups (ie, Jack Rack, Jack Capture, Calf, etc)

I imagine KDE Activities could be perfect to guide users toward sensible
workflow setups. Or maybe more generic pseudo apps, like some shell scripts or
.desktop files, that would launch a bunch of applications that typically fit
together, would be nice.

Just a thought. Not entirely fleshed out but maybe it is an idea.

-klaatu