Re: Update/Ideas for F19 and beyond

There's also the rt kernel of course... I still find the default Fedora kernel not good enough but I'm picky and run all my stuff at 128x2. For more "normal" users it is probably fine.

-- Fernando

I really hope that's something we can address after the spin is official and show that it's needed. But seems like we need to get the rest of the spin in order first.