Re: Crossgrade from Fedora 18 to Jam

Thanks Brendan,

so that means all the Jam packages are available in the standard repo (not a separate repo like planet ccrma)? What would I use the pulseaudio for? I guess I don't need it when I'm going to use jack with ffado, do I?
Ah, and where would I get the realtime kernel Jam is shipping with?
Sorry if the questions are a bit noobish :/

thx,
Thomas