Re: Kick off Fedora 18 with a Bang!

Hi Eduardo:

On 16 January 2013 00:15:59 Eduardo Mayorga Téllez wrote:
> I'd like to translate the guide into Spanish but I see it is not
> complete at all in Transifex.

I see you've already contributed translations for some resources--thank you!
Some of the resources (especially LilyPond and SuperCollider) are not
available for translation because I intend to rewrite those chapters from
scratch. I'm not sure what would stop you from translating most of the rest of
the Guide.

I would also welcome your contributions directly to the English version, if
you wish. In fact, if you don't mind translating something that will change in
about a year, I will unlock the SuperCollider and LilyPond chapters for you.
You could also rewrite the chapters in Spanish first, then translate to English
later!

Let me know if you have other questions or difficulties.

Thanks again,
Christopher