Looking for new (co)owner for clementine

Is there anyone who would be interested in maintaining or co-maintaining the clementine package[1] with me. I have a tendency to bite over more than i can chew, and it seems i have been a little too eager again. I keep forgetting I'm a student and i *have* to prioritise my studies.

[1]https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/clementine?_csrf_token=eda13567b4d48ed3a8f933b987a5d140a70332db
--
Jørn Lomax
CS student University of Tromsø