Calf plugin news

The new look calf plugins 0.19.0 has been released. This comes at somewhat of a cost as LADSPA and DSSI support has been deprecated.

KxStudio have since forked the project incorporating the new look GUI whilst retaining LADSPA / DSSI and external LV2 UI support.

Not sure what I'm going to do about this state of affairs (if anyone was wondering why we haven't updated calf yet)

I probably will just submit the fork for review under a new name.

http://calf.sourceforge.net/
http://kxstudio.sourceforge.net/KXStudio:Plugins