Re: new spin compose / fix to favourites

On 12/10/2012 12:52 AM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Brendan Jones
<brendan.jones.it@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Its handled by cpupower now in Fedora. realTimeConfigQuickScan should be
easy enough to patch to detect its presence and display a message regarding
that I would have thought. I can look into it if you like.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JACK_Audio_Connection_Kit#CPU_Performance_Governing

Last time I checked, cpupower was in Fedora 16 but not in 17 or 18
because of a lack of maintainer commitment. If I had a system with F16
and upgraded it to 17, would the upgrade remove cpupower?

Looks like cpupower has been moved into kernel-tools. Good catch. We will want to add this too the spin. I'll update the wiki