Re: Software that could be included in Fedora JAM

On 12/06/2012 12:16 AM, <<<.F.G.P.>>> wrote:
Hello. I see that Fedora JAM is on the right path.

I suggest some software that you could include if they seem useful.
First and foremost, it is essential realtime kernel (Sorry I have not
tried the kerenel that included, as I am running from a Virtualbox.)
Azr3 (http://ll-plugins.nongnu.org/azr3/) Hammond emulator.
Yoshimi (http://yoshimi.sourceforge.net/) Yoshimi is a software

I believe this is available in Fedora already.
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=14236

LinuxSampler Qt GUI Interface (note: I'm not sure if it requires
non-free software)
This has a license which makes inclusion in Fedora impossible, however CCRMA is hosting these
Also you could include some banks such as sound of
http://sonimusicae.free.fr/blanchet1-en.html. In any case, a download
link for the ISO is not so big.
Thanks for the suggestions. Feel free to add resources like this to the wiki and package requests to the wishlist. It's a good resource for would-be packagers interested in joining Fedora.