Re: Spin Approval

Meanwhile I can test the latest kickstart - it takes about 0.5 - 0.75 hours on my machines to build an ISO, most of which is in the squashfs step.

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 10:24 AM, Jørn Lomax <northlomax@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 12/04/2012 04:00 PM, Brendan Jones wrote:
On 12/04/2012 01:46 PM, Christoph Wickert wrote:
<snip>

But now I realize the problem: We are modifying firstboot and not
anaconda, so we need the change on the installed system, at least at the
very first boot after installation. Correct?

Yes - there are two really important points to consider (correct me if
I' wrong here team) everything else can go by the wayside #1 is audio
group membership, number #2 is threadirqs

A VERY nice to have is the themeing because artists tend to be a select
bunch and first impressions count for something. Without the themeing I
guess the kickstart is ready. I can't see why adding the /etc/skel stuff
to a package helps anyone. If anything it adds unexpected config changes...

regards,

Brendan

I have now fixed the kickstart to follow the proposed changes on the talk page[1]. The next steps will be to get it into the nightly spins, so who is best to contact to make that happen? Same goes for getting it into the spin-kickstarts package. Just want to make sure i go directly to the correct person so that i don't spend a week waiting for a reply from the wrong person

[1]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talk:Fedora_jam

Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; Computational Journalism Publishers Workbench: http://znmeb.github.com/Computational-Journalism-Publishers-Workbench/

How the Hell can the lion sleep with all those people singing "A weem oh way!" at the top of their lungs?