Re: Spin Approval

On 12/04/2012 01:46 PM, Christoph Wickert wrote:
<snip>

But now I realize the problem: We are modifying firstboot and not
anaconda, so we need the change on the installed system, at least at the
very first boot after installation. Correct?

Yes - there are two really important points to consider (correct me if I' wrong here team) everything else can go by the wayside #1 is audio group membership, number #2 is threadirqs

A VERY nice to have is the themeing because artists tend to be a select bunch and first impressions count for something. Without the themeing I guess the kickstart is ready. I can't see why adding the /etc/skel stuff to a package helps anyone. If anything it adds unexpected config changes...

regards,

Brendan