Re: spin-kickstarts/fedora-jam

I should fix the link on the wiki while I'm still awake. ;-)

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 11:43 PM, Ian Malone <ibmalone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 4 December 2012 07:08, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky <znmeb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So far testing is going well. I couldn't figure out whether the ISO on
> Fedora People was 32-bit or 64-bit, so I went ahead and built a 64-bit ISO
> from the git repo kickstart file on my own system and installed it to my
> hard drive. Everything looks good so far; I haven't had a chance to do any

Good point, I've fixed that.

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk

Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; Computational Journalism Publishers Workbench: http://znmeb.github.com/Computational-Journalism-Publishers-Workbench/

How the Hell can the lion sleep with all those people singing "A weem oh way!" at the top of their lungs?