spin jack setup Re: A quick spin vox-pop

On 30 October 2012 21:22, Bernardo Barros <bernardobarros@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My suggestion was made imagining that user that runs jack all the time
> just after login and do a lot of pro audio work. From my experience
> this setup works better. To be frank I've never been able to run
> pulseaudio and jack at the same time in a smooth way, but people say
> it's possible.

Yes, it might be necessary (and conveniently JaM could be an acronym
for Jack Music), and your setup is helpful, might also be useful for
Jørn's configuration tool. But I'm hoping there's going to be a way to
get Pulse and Jack into agreement on F18, I know it can be done in F16

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk