Re: getting the spin

On 21/10/2012 13:49, Ian Malone wrote:
On 21 October 2012 12:41, Ian Malone <ibmalone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 21 October 2012 03:36, William Blackburn <bill_-@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_jam#Kickstart.2FISO_File has
links to both Jørn's nightly builds (currently down) and the kickstart

By the way I've updated the link on the wiki to the new location:
http://sheep-punchers.info/fedora-jam

file (specifically
<http://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/music-creation.git/plain/spin-kickstarts/fedora-jam/fedora-live-jam-kde.ks>).
To build it you need to use the Fedora spin kickstart files, see
<http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/music/2012-September/001344.html>.
I can provide fuller instructions if you do want to go down that road
and need help.

(Unfortunately I don't have space where I can host my own build)

The nightly builds will be available again soon. Someone decided to change the entire httpd configuration on the server, so I'm fixing it now.

I'll let everyone know when I have them back online

--
Jørn Lomax
Nestleder Studentutvalget NT-Fak