Re: Fedora Jam Themes

On 09/03/2012 07:41 PM, Christopher Antila wrote:
Did we manage to come up with any desktop themes? If not, we should still
do something distinctive, and again I suggest the "Caledonia" themes that
are available on kdelook.org

I have packed the Caledonia icons, splash, desktop and KDE themes here: http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/bsjones/audio-bsjones/fedora-audio-bsjones.repo

I'm not a fan of the icons but the splash and the desktop theme are nice and minimal. I prefer the Faenza icon theme.

As for the backgrounds, no one has submitted anything as yet so I suggest we just go minimal and keep it simple. Here's an example using the Caldonia desktop theme. I've simply colourized the Caledonia splash background blue and added that wave form on top.

I really don't want to be responsible for this as I'm out of my depth when it comes making stuff look pretty but we need something. If we don't get any other ideas or submissions, I'll just package the blue background (without the waveform). Anyway, perhaps this will encourage someone else to submit something. It doesn't have to be intricate, just something that looks clean and professional if nothing else.

http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/bsjones/audio-bsjones/fedora-audio-bsjones.repo