Re: Where is the kickstart file for the audio spin?

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 4:32 PM, Christopher Antila
<crantila@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 6 September 2012 12:58:55 Brendan Jones wrote:
>>
>> The bureaucracy does shit me to tears sometimes though. Apart from
>> CCRMA's kernel there is only the *sampler packages which can never be in
>> Fedora, and that's fine.
>
> I don't even want to start thinking about how you thought of that metaphor...
> but in a couple of releases, maybe we should start to consider what's involved
> in asking RelEng to support another kernel version, or see how the Spin turns
> out, and contemplate moving to a Remix.

What's the difference between a respin and a remix?

--
Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; Computational Journalism Publishers
Workbench: http://j.mp/QCsXOr

How the Hell can the lion sleep with all those people singing "A weem
oh way!" at the top of their lungs?