Re: Where is the kickstart file for the audio spin?

Second note on the Musician's Guide: there's nothing there about DSSI,
LADSPA or LV2. Should there be? How about Open Sound Control?

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 10:37 AM, Christopher Antila
<crantila@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; Computational Journalism Publishers
Workbench: http://j.mp/QCsXOr

How the Hell can the lion sleep with all those people singing "A weem
oh way!" at the top of their lungs?