Re: Where is the kickstart file for the audio spin?

I've been testing Planet CCRMA on Fedora 17. Of the packages I tried
installing, only "pd-*-extra" seem to depend on RPMFusion; the rest of
the "pd" family and SuperCollider seem to require only Fedora
dependencies.

The other major chunk of Planet CCRMA, the Common Lisp group, installs
without incident using either Fedora's sbcl or clisp. It's been about
eight years since I did anything with Lisp-based computer music, but
it's like riding a bicycle, isn't it? ;-)

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 10:37 AM, Christopher Antila
<crantila@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; Computational Journalism Publishers
Workbench: http://j.mp/QCsXOr

How the Hell can the lion sleep with all those people singing "A weem
oh way!" at the top of their lungs?