Re: Test day 23.08 postponed

On 08/23/2012 12:39 PM, Ian Malone wrote:
On 22 August 2012 20:57, Jørn Lomax <northlomax@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm sorry to inform that the test day the 23.08 will have to be
cancelled/postponed.The fedora spins are still not composing against
f18/rawhide, and there is not much point to do a big test day against f17.
We will find a new date when the spin will compose cleanly against f18

Hi Jørn, thanks for your work on the spin. I saw your discussion on
the QA ticket and it sounded like spins are expected to start
composing again soon, though it looks like none of the nightly spins
are building again yet. Is http://sheep-punchers.info/fedora-audio
still the address for the Jam spin when it starts building again or is
it somewhere else now? (The address seems to be down.)

The server i was composing them on died, so the web server is currently down. I ordered a new one, and it should be here in a couple of days. There was talk on the spins mailing list that thy are aiming to have the spins composing cleanly for the alpha release, so it shouldn't be too far away now. That also means they they can finally approve our spin, and then we will be ready for business