Re: Test day 23.08 postponed

On 22 August 2012 20:57, Jørn Lomax <northlomax@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm sorry to inform that the test day the 23.08 will have to be
> cancelled/postponed.The fedora spins are still not composing against
> f18/rawhide, and there is not much point to do a big test day against f17.
> We will find a new date when the spin will compose cleanly against f18

Hi Jørn, thanks for your work on the spin. I saw your discussion on
the QA ticket and it sounded like spins are expected to start
composing again soon, though it looks like none of the nightly spins
are building again yet. Is http://sheep-punchers.info/fedora-audio
still the address for the Jam spin when it starts building again or is
it somewhere else now? (The address seems to be down.)

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk