Re: Official test day 23.08

On 4 August 2012 14:47, Jørn Lomax <northlomax@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I know it has been quiet on the list as of late. a quick update on the
> status of the project:
> Everything is good to go, we are just waiting for the o.k from the spins
> team. We are also waiting for fedora rawhide to branch, as the spin is not
> composing against rawhide (no spins are composing atm.), which explains the
> slow approval process

Anyone know what the status of composes is?
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/18/Schedule says the branch
should have taken place, though the branch freeze is not till Tuesday,
but none of the nightly composes at
http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/ have run since
23 July either.

--