Official test day 23.08

I know it has been quiet on the list as of late. a quick update on the status of the project: Everything is good to go, we are just waiting for the o.k from the spins team. We are also waiting for fedora rawhide to branch, as the spin is not composing against rawhide (no spins are composing atm.), which explains the slow approval process

But the biggest news is that we have a date for the first officials test day. Mark down 23.08 in your calendars! Tell your friends, neighbours, dogs, cats, blogg readers. The more people we can get to join in on the test day, the better. By then we will definitely be building against fedora 18 so there will be plenty off things to try out.

regards,
--
Jørn Lomax
GSoC student Fedora Audio Spin