Re: Meeting Monday 9th of July

On 07/10/2012 04:44 PM, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:

On 07/09/2012 11:23 PM, Jørn Lomax wrote:
On 07/07/2012 10:40 AM, Jørn Lomax wrote:
Just want to remind everyone about the meeting this coming
Monday. It seemed like having it at 22.00 UTC worked well last
time, so this time it will also be held at 22.00 UTC, same place
(#fedora-audio)

The things that are on the agenda are: *Recap from previous
meeting *The kickstart and primary software *What configuration
issues need to be fixed *Setting a date for the first test day

I hope as many as possible can show up, keeping the discussion
going is an important to make the spin as good as possible

Have a great weekend

regards,

The minutes from the meeting can now be found at the usual
place[1]. Highlights from the meeting are:

*Any software going on the primary list needs to be on the list by
this Wednesday, because it will be submitted on Thursday. There
have been plenty of good suggestions and I might have forgotten to
write some up, so make sure what you want is on there by then. If
you haven't heard anyone scream no to your suggestion, it's ok to
put it onto the list.

*I will host the composes of the spin until it's built approved so
we can all give it a go. A link will follow as soon as I have
uploaded it to a server.

If you'd like, you can request additional space on fedorapeople.org
for temporary hosting. Not sure they will say yes, but might be worth
it, depending on your needs. :)

I have a fedora server with plenty of space and broadband I can use. Makes it easier because I can compose on it and not have to transfer the iso files anywhere

*The first test day will be the 25th of July. This will be a more
low key test day, but we will still want as many as possible to
test it so we can weed out any bugs. A formal test day will be
conducted around the 23rd of August.

[1]http://jvlomax.fedorapeople.org/fedora-audio/2012/fedora-audio.2012-07-09-23.24.html

Another
request you can make on #fedora-admin is to have zodbot (the
formal Fedora meeting bot instance) join #fedora-audio so you can put
meeting minutes in the formal archive.

That sounds like a good idea. I'll try to have it there for the next meeting

- - Karsten

As always, if there are any questions, don't hesitate to contact
me regards,

- --

Jørn Lomax
GSoC atudent, Fedora audio Spin