Re: Meeting Monday 9th of July

On 07/09/2012 11:23 PM, Jørn Lomax wrote:
> On 07/07/2012 10:40 AM, Jørn Lomax wrote:
>> Just want to remind everyone about the meeting this coming
>> Monday. It seemed like having it at 22.00 UTC worked well last
>> time, so this time it will also be held at 22.00 UTC, same place
>> (#fedora-audio)
>>
>> The things that are on the agenda are: *Recap from previous
>> meeting *The kickstart and primary software *What configuration
>> issues need to be fixed *Setting a date for the first test day
>>
>> I hope as many as possible can show up, keeping the discussion
>> going is an important to make the spin as good as possible
>>
>> Have a great weekend
>>
>> regards,
>

> The minutes from the meeting can now be found at the usual
> place[1]. Highlights from the meeting are:
>
> *Any software going on the primary list needs to be on the list by
> this Wednesday, because it will be submitted on Thursday. There
> have been plenty of good suggestions and I might have forgotten to
> write some up, so make sure what you want is on there by then. If
> you haven't heard anyone scream no to your suggestion, it's ok to
> put it onto the list.
>
> *I will host the composes of the spin until it's built approved so
> we can all give it a go. A link will follow as soon as I have
> uploaded it to a server.

If you'd like, you can request additional space on fedorapeople.org
for temporary hosting. Not sure they will say yes, but might be worth
it, depending on your needs. :)

> *The first test day will be the 25th of July. This will be a more
> low key test day, but we will still want as many as possible to
> test it so we can weed out any bugs. A formal test day will be
> conducted around the 23rd of August.
>

> [1]http://jvlomax.fedorapeople.org/fedora-audio/2012/fedora-audio.2012-07-09-23.24.html

Another

request you can make on #fedora-admin is to have zodbot (the
formal Fedora meeting bot instance) join #fedora-audio so you can put
meeting minutes in the formal archive.

- - Karsten

> As always, if there are any questions, don't hesitate to contact
> me regards,

- --