Re: ardour3?

On 07/06/2012 02:20 AM, Brendan Jones wrote:
On 5/07/2012 5:05 PM, Clark Williams wrote:
Is there a plan for getting ardour3 packaged? I realize it's just beta
now but I've been using it to record drum tracks (between 8 and 12
channels) with great success.

Didn't know if we were just going to wait for it to be released and
have it replace ardour2 or if it would make sense to have ardour3 as a
separate package for a while...

Upstream is not keen on distros packaging it. Other repos out there
completely disregard this, but I don't think we should.

I agree...

IT'll happen very soon I think (final beta was called - see how that goes)

I'm actually packaging it internally at CCRMA for testing, test spec file available on request...
-- Fernando