kickstart uploaded to git and new submission date

Morning all.

The kickstart file has now been uploaded to git[1]. It also includes any dependencies, so you can build the live cd[2]. We are almost ready to submit the spin to wrangler now (the next stage in the submission process), but there are still some packages that are being tossed around so I have decided to push the the submission to the 11th of July.

We can use the meeting on Monday to discuss any issues and make sure we are good to go, and still have some time to respond to feedback from the spins team, before the submission deadline (17th).

[1]http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=music-creation.git;a=summary
[2]http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_and_use_a_Live_CD
--
Jørn Lomax