IRC Meeting Monday (new time slot!)

Good Friday afternoon/morning everyone

I would just like to remind everyone about the IRC meeting this coming Monday. The meeting will be held at #fedora-audio @ 23.00 UTC +1 (22.00 UTC). The calendar[1] has been updated to reflect the new time. The new time is to encourage higher attendance. I will be in the IRC channel from 18.00 UTC just in case someone shows up early.

These are the points I would like to discuss:
* Recap from previous meeting
* What is the status of submission (will we meet the 1st of July deadline):
	**The kickstart file
	** Essential packages
	** configuration
* Primary software: What do we *have* to have
* Desktop environment
* Design and artwork
* Test days
* Anything else that needs discussion

I hope as many as possible can show up for the meeting and that we can have some good discussions.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone

[1]https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=1k0bpl1pbfmjbdofaodqgsrt68%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/Oslo

regards,
--