Musician's guide on the Spin (and other links)

I was poking around the kickstarts for some of the other spins to see what they are doing in addition to the normal live CD's.

One thing that stood out was this from the Design Spin. It creates a desktop entry in the %post section which is simply an internet link. We could do the same for the Musicians guide rather than having to package it:

# Add link to the Inkscape Course
cat >> /usr/share/applications/inkscape-course.desktop << FOE
[Desktop Entry]
Name=Introduction To Inkscape
GenericName=Inkscape Course
Comment=Materials from Máirín Duffy's Inkscape Class
Exec=xdg-open http://linuxgrrl.com/learn/Introduction_To_Inkscape
Type=Application
Icon=fedora-logo-icon
Categories=Graphics;Documentation;
FOE
chmod a+x /usr/share/applications/inkscape-course.desktop

For those who are interested I was simple browsing through the accepted spins here:
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=spin-kickstarts.git;a=tree