Re: The Spin: a New Name

Bach In Black
NOOOOOOOOOO.

I would really like to avoid any reference to some sort of mainstream classical music composer. Probably any reference to a specific music creator is culturally dependent, implies privilege of a specific culture, and is therefore unwise.

Christopher.

Hahaha... yeah that one wasn't so serious, but I felt like I had to throw it in there somewhere just to see if anyone noticed.  -_^