Re: Adding entries of packages to the ofiicial Musicians guide.

Hey all. This isn't exactly apropos to this issue, but I saw "Qtractor"
mentioned and figured I would mention this:  I recently completed about 100
pages of Qtractor documentation (licensed under the GNU Free Documentation, of
course).

It's available on qtractor.sourceforge.net but I also maintain all of the
docbook source code (and by default I use Publican xsl, and I borrowed a lot
from the Publican infrastructure, so the code should be near-Publican ready)
on gitorious.org/slackermedia

It seems it can't become a part of the official guide since Qtractor isn't an
official package, but in the future, if it does, now you know where to find
existing documentation :-)

-- klaatu