Adding entries of packages to the ofiicial Musicians guide.

After going through the music digest volumes I believe that some of
the packages might not make it to the official repository due to
Fedora Packaging Guidelines and some of them might be really good.

I do not know if there is a provision for providing additional details
in Fedora Musicians guide for those packages that does not make it to
the official repository.

If there is a possibility, then for those packages we can make entries
to the musicians guide which will provide additional resources and
methodologies to build and run those packages on their system which
will inturn reduce there hassles.

Again, we can provide details about the script(or its DE frontend) and
its consequences in the musicians guide if it allows.