Re: New packages / Fedora Audio

On 02/01/2012 11:44 PM, Brian Monroe wrote:
I feel late to the part, but I'm very interested in helping with this.
I'm a bit of a n00b when it comes to coding but if someone could point
me in the right direction I'll work at some testing to on building
packages.

Thanks for the interest! I'll post the bugzilla links to any major changes / new packages. You can either enable the updates-testing repo or follow the instructions on how to pull the test packages from koji in the BZ.

Brendan