Re: New packages / Fedora Audio

On 12/11/2011 01:46 AM, Christopher Antila wrote:

> This is great news about both frescobaldi and supercollider!
>
> My hesitation in terms of schedule is the amount of work you're committing
> yourself to doing. I can't imagine making a spin all by myself, but if you
> feel you can, or you can get enough help from others, I'm all for it. And I'll
> contribute in my usual way: whining on this mailing list and writing about the
> spin in the Release Notes.
>
> Let's get started!

I think I will have to do a bit of a feasibility study here before
making grandiose claims. I have noticed that there is a lot of work
already done in this area so perhaps we can leverage our efforts.

The Frescobaldi release is probably a good place start, as the later
version no longer depends on KDE so it kind of opens up our options in
terms of what DE we could base it on.

I'll report back when I've done a bit more digging.

Brendan