Announcing the Fedora Sound SIG

Good Morning Music and Audio People!
I'd like to bring to your notice an announcement made yesterday at
Fedora Planet.  [QUOTE]:

Today we announce the Fedora Sound SIG. Our goal is to create free (as
in freedom) Sound themes and make them available in the Fedora repositories.

Fedora has a huge selection of Software, but lacks of a good selection
of sound themes. We want to fix that issue, by creating free,
high-quality sound themes, and make them easily installable in Fedora.
All themes will be created only with free software that is available on
Fedora.
We need help!

We need help from anyone who can help us achieving this goal. Musicians,
Packagers, Developers, Contributors with good ideas, testers, and more.

Join now to #fedora-sound at irc.freenode.net! [/QUOTE]

So far, we've looked at some free sounds at creative commons and we get
the impression our goal will be easier to achieve with those who
actually create sound.  We look forward to seeing you guys at
#fedora-sound.

Regards
Onyeibo