Fedora Sound SIG

Hello Fedora audio creation SIG.
We at the Fedora Sound SIG[1] would like to cooperate with you, as our
goal is to create sound themes for Fedora using the tools that you are
packaging.

Is it okay with you that we will use this mailing list for the Fedora
sound SIG? If not, that's understandable, and we will ask
infrastructure to set up a separate list for us.

[1] http://www.doom.co.il/en/?p=47
--
-Elad.