music creation spin - git repo created and commit logs ?

Hi, I requested git hosting for the music-list under:
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=music-creation.git;a=summary

This is now set up, and having learnt the absolute basics of git, I have
committed progress so far on the Fedora only packages spin, which at
this stage is dubbed "Music Creation Lite".

Since this is not going to be built automatically by Fedora
infrastructure to generate test iso images, we need to build images
independently and post them somewhere. I am happy to place CD sized
images on my web space.

One thing this begs is are people happy to test these images on real
hardware ?

This implies that you trust that the iso I built was generated from the
spin - kickstart that lives in git, and that I don't have any untoward
code on my build = daily use machine, that could taint the build. Is
there something better that we could do ?

By the way, when the git repo was requested I set the commit diffs to be
emailed to musc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx This doesn't work at the moment
because the git user (my @ fedoraproject address) is not a member of the
music list, and hence the mails get rejected.

1. Would people be happy to have such git commit logs coming into this
list ?
2. A better plan for keeping people informed of changes ?

Best regards,
David

ps. Orcan: holy-cow: you have a lot of packages; I get stumped trying to
keep up with about 10 packages. I hope there are some music / computer
lovers out there who are willing to become co-maintainer of at least
some of Orcan's packages ;-)