Re: Fedora Music documentation - how to read xml from git

Hi Jeff (and everyone):

You're right that the documents on the wiki are no longer up to date,
and that they're hosted in a git repository, available here:
https://fedorahosted.org/musicians-guide/browser

I don't recommend reading the XML files unless you are familiar with
DocBook XML markup.  It would be a huge hassle, and completely unhelpful
for everyone concerned.

Instead, I recommend reading the draft posted here, under the "Fedora
Draft Documentation" category:
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/

The draft is updated daily (for now), and it's always in sync with
what's available in the git repository.  Next week, it will be updated
less often than daily, but I'll always keep it in sync with what's in git.

The Documentation Project's branch for Fedora 14 will happen on August
31st.  All comments before that point will be considered for the F14
version, and comments after that point will be considered for the F15
version.  The F14 document can be changed after August 31, but only for
large or dangerous errors.

Thank you to everybody who helps by reading the draft (and final!)
document.  There are certainly lots of improvements to be made, and I
will consider any and all comments - especially when something is confusing!

To submit comments:
1.) Send them to me by email, or
2.) Submit a bug on the Red Hat Bugzilla, or
3.) Leave a <!-- TODO: ... --> comment in an XML file on the git
repository; you'll need to be in the docs-commits FAS group to do this.

Christopher.