Fedora Music documentation - how to read xml from git

Christopher,
I've been reading through your draft documentation and will have some
comments to submit.
But you recently moved your documents to a git repository in xml
format, previously here:
     https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Crantila/FSC/Drafts
What is the easiest way (application) to view the xml documents and
create comment markups?
And when is the 'drop-dead' date for comments?  I want to do a step by
step walk through of the procedural documentation but work constraints
is slowing my effort.
Thanks,
Jeff Sandys