Re: Music spin development - are you ready to get involved ?

Hello:

Thanks to David for getting this started for us.  I was going to post a
(nearly empty) wiki page for this purpose today, but it's better that a
more experienced user does it.

I'll be adding my comments to the wiki pages as appropriate, and I
everybody else joins in, too.

Also, I don't want to be beating people over the head with this, but the
Docs SIG is publishing a Guide for music and audio software with Fedora
14.  We'll have to see exactly how these fit together, but remember that
the Guide will be there.

Finally, since I'm in fairly regular contact with Docs, I'll take
responsibility for maintaining the Audio Creation <-> Docs link, if the
Spin goes ahead.  First step is to ask if we can add a "beat" in the
Release Notes ("What's new in Fedora 14 for Musicians?" or something
like that).  If you don't know what this is, check out the Fedora 13
release notes... it would probably fall under chapter 7:

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/13/html/Release_Notes/index.html

Let's get this thing rolling!

Christopher.