Re: ardour 2.4 was out

Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 02:49 -0700, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
Since there seems much demand for this I've just pushed a build of ardour-2.4 to the F-8 updates-testing repo (it will show up there with the next update of the update repositories). Please give this a thorough testing, then in a couple of weeks I'll push it to the regular updates repo.
Thanks...
For my current testing build for Fedora < 9 I use the libraries that
come with Ardour and not the system libraries. I would recommend you do
that too. Last I heard it was a big no-no to replace the internal
libsndfile with the system one, unless things have changed it is going
to break things. Better check with Paul...

Hector Centeno (in the Planet CCRMA list) tells me that 2.4.1 is out...
time to upgrade! :-)

2.4.1 is currently building for F-9 and F-8, I will push it to F-8 updates-testing when its finished building.

Regards,

Hans