Re: whysynth review

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

Just my 2 cent: Maybe you guys should use the "MediaProduction Special
Interest Group"
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SIGs/MediaProduction
in a similar way as the Games SIG
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SIGs/Games
-- e.g. maintain a list of packages in the wiki that are pending review
and try to exchange reviews between SIG members. That could speed up
things a lot -- I got the impression that many "normal" reviewers fear
to touch the "music packages" as they don't understand much about music
editing in general or jack.

Great idea, but the amount of red tape surrounding Extras is staggering.

<sigh> I'll try and get edit permissions to the Wiki.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/