Re: whysynth review

Fernando Lopez-Lezcano schrieb:
> On Sat, 2007-01-27 at 13:47 -0800, Florin Andrei wrote:
>> Anthony Green wrote:
>>> Great!  Before you can review, you need to contribute a package of your
>>> own...
>>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Contributors
>>> Once you've had a package accepted you can start reviewing and approving
>>> other packages.  Let me know when you've submitted something and I'll
>>> review it quickly.
>> Fernando, anything you may suggest I should pick up from PlanetCCRMA for
>> migration to Extras?
> [...]
> I'm always meaning to add more to Extras but the process is long as you
> will find out - time flies and tasks pile up too fast on my todo list.

Just my 2 cent: Maybe you guys should use the "MediaProduction Special
Interest Group"
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SIGs/MediaProduction
in a similar way as the Games SIG
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SIGs/Games
-- e.g. maintain a list of packages in the wiki that are pending review
and try to exchange reviews between SIG members. That could speed up
things a lot -- I got the impression that many "normal" reviewers fear
to touch the "music packages" as they don't understand much about music
editing in general or jack.

CU
thl